Sunday, June 22, 2008

Bali Art Festival XXX and the story goes...



So here it is the annual festival of art in Bali, well I miss half of the show as I have to charge my camera's battery as I'm too busy to look at it at the last minutes... well what can I tell you, the opening festival is kinda rush, too many people ignoring the signs and start to make the police busy to arrange them. And Guess what...The president of Indonesia attending the ceremony
I'm kinda disappoint with the lack of Information that local people in Bali provide from the Bali art festival information centre commission. I just notice that billboard of Bali art festival, only put in few place, and it build only a week before the opening ceremony was hold. No official website , lack of brochure and some marketing advertisement, although the committee said that Bali art festival is hold for tourism but... how would people know if no information provided.
I just wish next year the Parade would be more bigger and more nations join us here, and private enterprise are welcome to join it without ruin the genuine idea of Bali art festival, with their advertise.
here's some of the pictures that I took during the opening ceremony...


I have to run like monkey as the artist pass so fast, they only dance in front of the center stage in which President and all his staff watching, after pass the stage they just kinda rush passing the people who watch along the road side, and back to their base.
The sad is the artist have no time to take a breath as after the show, local transportation cars are waiting for them to send them back to their village...I just wish people will more respect them and give them place as one of team that make Bali famous just like what we already knew...and the story goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I really Appreciate it